Don't waste your time w/ this company - and watch out for their salesman "Bruce" - he's the nastiest employee and it seems like they have an abundance of nasty employees.Another "sweetheart" in the worst sense of the word is Ronni - a real peach - NOT!!!
They think the work is done when they leave, and don't give a hoot if the project doesn't look presentable. Don't believe all the nice reviews on this site, they have to be from employees, not from true customers.
Take my word for it - GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!DON'T USE THEM!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "My storm door is actually falling apart. I have small grandchildren that I have several days a week and they like to look outside. I'm scared to death they will..."
- "Oh yeah we went to America Freight. Should be America FRIGHT! A little leary about shopping there & it came true they deliverd our sectional late after calling every..."
- "I bought a case of chicken noodle condensed soup and in it was water ..... This is mind blown believe how i get my money or my can of soup..."
- "Just picked up my wife's watch from Movado repair earlier today. This is what she has to look forward to after waiting many weeks for the repair and my $192.60..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."