i think this website is completely bogus but i do want to say i am more then pleased and very happy and i am glad to see the thousands of their sigs signs all the time and i am a living testament to why they are one of the top companies in the whole country. it is very obvoise the complaints on here have absolutely no veritvication how could it be true when they did such a great job on my house i am so very very happy and i would and have recommended them to everyone i know thanks again
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Windows Siding
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had my windows installed in September 2016. I wish I had my old windows yet. They did a horrid job. My picture window is bowed and..."
- "Tator Plumbing Located at 14309 Toepperwein Rd, San Antonio, TX 78233 over charges on his jobs look over your invoices!! Price the supplies at Home Depot or Lowes because because..."
- "I am writing this to hopefully save someone time and money dealing with these scammers. I hired a guy named David Carter for a fence that I needed put up..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."
- "Your meaningful, cost worthy belongings are not safe. EXTRA SPACE STORAGE claims that they exterminate, but on a regular, routine basis or ONLY when a customer complains. REMEMBER EXTRA SPACE..."
- "We bought our wedding bands and engagement ring the beginning on 2012. My husband had his mother of pearl band break twice within months, just last week my ring broke...."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."