Windsor Mill, Maryland

I used to work for Homefix in Gaithersburg and my first words of advice... DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

The main sales pitch for Homefix is they give you a huge story about the history of the business. The 2 original owners couldnt afford advertising so they started knocking on doors and offering an "advertisement home" program, where if you allow them to put a sign out front and distribute flyers for 30 days you will receive a "40% discount". But you cant discuss the price with your neighbors and you have to decide while the salesman is in your home because they have "sooo many" other appointments and its first come first serve. It doesnt matter if you sign that night or 6 months from then.. you will get the same deal... in fact, even the "40%" discounted price is inflated and higher than most other companies.

Secondly... they love to sell you on the "all inclusive parts and labor warranty" which is also BS which you can see from the review by Bruce n. they will offer it to you but that doesnt mean they will follow through, and they usually dont!

and someone from homefix can make a review saying that I am a bitter ex-employee, and you know what, you are absolutely right! because they treat their employess just as bad as their customers... in fact I have a friend who did business with them and now refuses to advertise for them like agreed because of how ill he was treated by even the Owner!

Ive stated nothing that isnt true, in fact I could of said a lot more. I worked for them long enough to know how they operate, and if I can keep only one person from being screwed over by these guys then thats enough for me. but if you were smart you would shop around and find a better company because believe me there are plenty out there.

Review about: Ex Employees Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HomeFix?

Comments

Dediche

Life insarunce is insarunce on your life.If you die the insarunce company pays money to your beneficiaries.

they could be family, friends, the company you work for even a charitable organization. as long as there is an insurable interest.If you are dead the money from the insarunce can pay for your funeral, your debts, mortgage, medical bills, car payments, children's college education, your families survival if you are no longer here to provide for them, as well as pay for inheritance taxes, probate taxes (life insarunce is tax free)if you are single, no family, no responsibilities and don't mind being buried by the state then you probably don't need life insarunce.Lots of policies don't get cashed in or claimed, its when someone dies and the insarunce company doesn't know about it. a death claim has not been made, usually because the beneficiaries didn't know the person had the policy.

in this case the insarunce company just keeps the money until a claim is made.There are lots of different kinds of policies and it can get a little confusing.Visit your state insarunce departments website or even talk to an agent most would be more than willing to help, if you don't know where to find one go to a place like netquote.com or elquote.com and they'll hook you up with one

HomeFix Social

JohnnyD,

HomeFix Corporation of Gaithersburg is not the same company as HomeFix Corporation (Fairfax and Baltimore locations), nor are they affiliated in any way.

HomeFix