Jackson, New Jersey

After a very long and boring presentation from a decent fellow. I signed up with them to replace our front door. Thinking I was getting a good deal but it turns out i was way over charged.

Called a local company right afterwards for an estimate. I think they were called Precision Exteriors.

They came in gave an estimate straight to the point. Mind you the price was $1,000 less for the exact door.

Called and canceled my order with homefix, went with precision and added 4 triple pane windows for only 600 a piece with the 4th window being free so only $1,800.

I don't have there number but you can email them i found in my aol.

precisionext@optonline.net

I have no idea how companies that charge so much stay in business, but then again i'm the *** that signed contracts right away. Luckily i got another estimate lol.

Review about: Doors And Windows.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HomeFix?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Emergency Plumbing? First American Home Warranty "called warranty company on thursday 7:30 am. stated that there was a plumbing leak and it was in the wall. called again on friday, 9:30am. made the same statement and..." Read more Mohawk Industries - BUYER BEWARE Mohawk Industries "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more