HomeFix - Wants final payment & work isn't done!!!
Don't waste your time w/ this company - and watch out for their salesman "Bruce" - he's the nastiest employee and it seems like they have an abundance of nasty employees.Another "sweetheart" in the worst sense of the word is Ronni - a real peach - NOT!!!
They think the work is done when they leave, and don't give a hoot if the project doesn't look presentable. Don't believe all the nice reviews on this site, they have to be from employees, not from true customers.
Take my word for it - GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!DON'T USE THEM!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Building Products
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "One year ago I used Behr Deck paint to finish off my deck, and this is what it looks one year later. Very disappointing. ..."
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "I had no problem with the rustic look of the flooring. What I had a problem with is that a home inspector informed me that the rustic look..."
- "Ordered 250cc dune buggy/go kart from olson power sports with mythical warrantee. First off the buggy I ordered after hours and hours of research was suddenly out of stock after..."
- "It's been a tough winter and when snow was deep we received three consecutive emails that WM was unnable to keep our scheduled pick up. However, when the weather improved..."
- "Oh yeah we went to America Freight. Should be America FRIGHT! A little leary about shopping there & it came true they deliverd our sectional late after calling every..."
- "They were extremely rude when trying to resolve my issue and hung up on me with the last phone being, "we will not be doing anymore business with you" My stone..."
- "The millions of packages sold a year for 5 bucks and you try to save $$$ ! Red velvet is delicous and theres barely enough shareThere are horizontal rows now..."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."