HomeFix - Wants final payment & work isn't done!!!
Don't waste your time w/ this company - and watch out for their salesman "Bruce" - he's the nastiest employee and it seems like they have an abundance of nasty employees.Another "sweetheart" in the worst sense of the word is Ronni - a real peach - NOT!!!
They think the work is done when they leave, and don't give a hoot if the project doesn't look presentable. Don't believe all the nice reviews on this site, they have to be from employees, not from true customers.
Take my word for it - GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!DON'T USE THEM!review #233572
You may also like
- "82 year old lady cheated out of thousands of dollars in commissions and marketing reimbursement expenses.Attention consumers, potential dealers, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, and lending institutions. I am an 82 year..."
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "Have a new house built in 2010 with 40 Marvin casement style, metal clad, wood windows with retractable screens; 4 metal clad wood sliding doors with low profile sills; and..."
- "Order a chandelier from myhabit.com, the product arrived with broken bobeches (see attached image) because of poor packaging. Contacted myhabit.com and they promised to contact the manufacture for replacement part...."
- "The flower arrangement was put in the corner of my front porch in the freezing cold for many hours, even though it came from a local florist one 10th of..."
- "Do not sign a check for this company unless they can give you 8 successful dealers with names telephone numbers and addresses. This is a company that is not transparent...."
- "Received coupon for doing a protein meal plan type survey on their website. The coupon clearly states exp of 12/31/2015 and can be used in stores or online with..."
- "I ordered a mirror from them that their website had listed as in stock and ready to ship in 2-3 days. One month later it arrives broken. When I called..."
- "I ordered a series of four Richard Schmidt Art Lesson videos. After 3-4 months, I was shipped two of the four videos (November and May) and two other videos: "Proficient..."