HomeFix - Very very happ
i think this website is completely bogus but i do want to say i am more then pleased and very happy and i am glad to see the thousands of their sigs signs all the time and i am a living testament to why they are one of the top companies in the whole country. it is very obvoise the complaints on here have absolutely no veritvication how could it be true when they did such a great job on my house i am so very very happy and i would and have recommended them to everyone i know thanks againreview #272398
You may also like
- "i'm building vail model it is an A frame home.it is in the woods on 5 acres.with trees everywhere. we are not permited to clear all of the land. when they..."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."
- "Maximus Metal Roofing in Trussville, AL (Birmingham), owned by Robert E. Brewster, Jr. put (or almost completed) putting a metal roof on my home. Mr. Brewster was very anxious..."
- "I'm upset because they don't know how to treat people I by a scooter for my daughter and when I get home was missing the charger I when back..."
- "I recently took delivery of EA American Artisan in a black finish. The product is terrible! Uneven spray patterns, obvious touch ups, the dresser top is coming off..drawers are a..."
- "Your meaningful, cost worthy belongings are not safe. EXTRA SPACE STORAGE claims that they exterminate, but on a regular, routine basis or ONLY when a customer complains. REMEMBER EXTRA SPACE..."
- "Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my..."
- "The founder of this establishment is a murderer, a poacher, a coward. The food is substandard. Check Facebook. And get ready to got out of business. This establishment makes ALL..."
- "An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip. I..."