HomeFix - Very very happ
i think this website is completely bogus but i do want to say i am more then pleased and very happy and i am glad to see the thousands of their sigs signs all the time and i am a living testament to why they are one of the top companies in the whole country. it is very obvoise the complaints on here have absolutely no veritvication how could it be true when they did such a great job on my house i am so very very happy and i would and have recommended them to everyone i know thanks again
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I special ordered Pella windows and sliding door over instock lower priced windows and sliding door thinking I was buying a very good quality window and door. WRONG!!! ..."
- "My husband and I bought a home from Clayton Homes of Tappahannock that has turned into one nightmare after another. They hired Woodland Landscapping company to set our home..."
- "i'm building vail model it is an A frame home.it is in the woods on 5 acres.with trees everywhere. we are not permited to clear all of the land. when they..."
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "I tried to buy a motorcycle from of that website and they took my money they try to use a fake Google Wallet PayPal web page..."
- "I purchased a package of pork sausage links distributed by your company and sold by Giant Foods under their brand. The packagE said 12 links. It contained only ten. Whether..."
- "I buy an upper arch for my wife...after 3 months nothing and when we receive the product was a totally unnacceptable fake plastic doesn't fit and they forget 3 teeth..!!!..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "I ordered a hoodie on 04-21-2015. I received an email stating that it had been shipped. Obvious that was a lie because it still has not arrived. I am more..."