THE TRUTH ABOUT HOMEFIX.. STAY AWAY!
I used to work for Homefix in Gaithersburg and my first words of advice... DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!
The main sales pitch for Homefix is they give you a huge story about the history of the business. The 2 original owners couldnt afford advertising so they started knocking on doors and offering an "advertisement home" program, where if you allow them to put a sign out front and distribute flyers for 30 days you will receive a "40% discount". But you cant discuss the price with your neighbors and you have to decide while the salesman is in your home because they have "sooo many" other appointments and its first come first serve. It doesnt matter if you sign that night or 6 months from then.. you will get the same deal... in fact, even the "40%" discounted price is inflated and higher than most other companies.
Secondly... they love to sell you on the "all inclusive parts and labor warranty" which is also BS which you can see from the review by Bruce n. they will offer it to you but that doesnt mean they will follow through, and they usually dont!
and someone from homefix can make a review saying that I am a bitter ex-employee, and you know what, you are absolutely right! because they treat their employess just as bad as their customers... in fact I have a friend who did business with them and now refuses to advertise for them like agreed because of how ill he was treated by even the Owner!
Ive stated nothing that isnt true, in fact I could of said a lot more. I worked for them long enough to know how they operate, and if I can keep only one person from being screwed over by these guys then thats enough for me. but if you were smart you would shop around and find a better company because believe me there are plenty out there.1062ef50 review #295186
You may also like
- "I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment..."
- "I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you..."
- "One of my friends who used to work for this company was screwed royally.... I found this on Craigslist.com about what happened. We Just want everyone to be aware of..."
- "The area that I repaired was on the left side of the center cushion. I used the Permatex part #80902 leather and vinyl repair kit and I was able to..."
- "LAZADA RETURN POLICY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! I have placed an order thru lazada on feb 10. They have sent confirmation on the same day. I find it funny that they were..."
- "When to wendys for lunch in smith kent , the chiken & fries were really bad look like there where using bad oil or really black oil because..."
- "Sears techs took ALL of 15 whole minutes to do 3 rooms and a short hall. Nothing like QUALITY workmanship. The next afternoon, not only did my carpet STINK of..."
- "We had water stagnation in our front yard so much so that the water was overflowing to the road. We called BGE to come and take a look at..."
- "I bought a $500 coffee table from Cymax in August 2012. When the table arrived, I noticed that it was assembled incorrectly at he factory in China, the top of..."