HomeFix - Thank you thank you thank you
what a wonderful company from begin in to end magnificent i am very satisfied and i would use them over again for my next project i am happy with the energy savings the quality of the crew and the high quality materials that were used. everything that they told me they would do was done and the a plus rating they have is well deserved., my mother also used them and she was very satisfied with them. i am very glad i made the very wise decisions of using them and i look forward to enjoying my roof and windows fore a lon long mite
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Mr Abhijit Nath from BGA is a great iddiate in this world, he cheating customer that , he refund money for booking , if the customer not able to purchase..."
- "Variety of problems but main one is that they were missing parts and refuse to supply.. Notified them on day of delivery that vent missing, took months to finally get..."
- "Jim Horn of Cloudcap Construction in Eugene Oregon did a very poor job installing doors, and window and baseboard trim and molding in my home. He installed a..."
- "Very bad and slow service. If you bought a low-quality item, that you will take a refund the money for it very difficult and long. The panties have very bad quality,..."
- "Today at 12:03 I had made a order online to doninos pizza and had been waiting for it all day and never got my order delivered to my house and..."
- "AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!! I'VE BEEN TEYING TO RETURN SOME FURNITURE SINCE MARCH 6 2016.. I was dealing with Terry who works in the Ashley Furniture on Pulaski Hwy. RUDE!!!..."
- "Last May I purchases several Kitchen appliances from my local sears for a kitchen remodel in early May of 2015. They were all Kenmore products. This Sunday night my wife..."
- "I received my wig today I must say it was well worth the money..the hair is very soft and pretty..deliver was exactly when the seller said it would be.I love..."
- "This is the letter I sent to Corporate and the local manufacturer: The Spring Air mattress #1533, we purchased from our local Raleigh, NC Home Comfort store, and manufactured in Greensboro,..."