HomeFix - thank you thank you thank you
what a wonderful company from begin in to end magnificent i am very satisfied and i would use them over again for my next project i am happy with the energy savings the quality of the crew and the high quality materials that were used. everything that they told me they would do was done and the a plus rating they have is well deserved., my mother also used them and she was very satisfied with them. i am very glad i made the very wise decisions of using them and i look forward to enjoying my roof and windows fore a lon long mite1098c666 review #272400
You may also like
- "My husband and I bought a home from Clayton Homes of Tappahannock that has turned into one nightmare after another. They hired Woodland Landscapping company to set our home..."
- "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..."
- "If there was a negative star rating that is what I would choose. We were told our kitchen would be completed in 2 weeks and it has been double the..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek. I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing. Cannot reach anyone..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- " This is my opinion of Blair Mitchell Eig and how he is as I see him: My experience with Blair Mitchell Eig has been the worst ever as a Chief..."
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."