HomeFix - Thank you thank you thank you
what a wonderful company from begin in to end magnificent i am very satisfied and i would use them over again for my next project i am happy with the energy savings the quality of the crew and the high quality materials that were used. everything that they told me they would do was done and the a plus rating they have is well deserved., my mother also used them and she was very satisfied with them. i am very glad i made the very wise decisions of using them and i look forward to enjoying my roof and windows fore a lon long mitereview #272400
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- " I bought a power barrel and it broke after hauling stuff like in there videos. The engine like exploded because I thing there is supposed to be a transmission..."
- "Steve Boriss, Owner of House Doctors 509 of West County Llc., is a fraud! He did not finish our deck and came to our home and harassed my 14 year..."
- "I agree with these posts! George Braswell and his crew are the most unscrupulous, sketchy and manipulative people I've ever met. They will LIE their *** off to make a..."
- "Your meaningful, cost worthy belongings are not safe. EXTRA SPACE STORAGE claims that they exterminate, but on a regular, routine basis or ONLY when a customer complains. REMEMBER EXTRA SPACE..."
- "My stylist brushed my hair very hard, pulled my hair out in the process, hit my earrings repetitively and was aware of this, ripped the backing off my ear which..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."