HomeFix - I am very pleased
i am extremely happy with the work done by them on my home.i will definitely recommend them as they are recommended to me by a number of neighbors.
i have seen their signs all over my neighborhood and that of my mothers and i am glad to see that. i would usually not put something on a website as un reputable as this one, it is obviously just trying to smear people to get ad hits, however i feel i must combat the other obviously false stuff on here, the office i worked with was in Virginia and this website has their home office listed in singapore, pretty fishy to me. However if you ever want to see some real work done i give my permission to call the office and ask for the Smith house in Annandale. Thank you.
If there was a website called pleased consumer i would be on it.
I am also on their Facebook page.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "I have been talked into buying valspar paint by the Lowes paint department 3 times and everytime the paint performed horribly. The paint I used in the bathroom had bubbles..."
- "Today at 12:03 I had made a order online to doninos pizza and had been waiting for it all day and never got my order delivered to my house and..."
- "we had cabinets delivered damaged, broken and the customer service sucks. we have to delay our job three times now before of the damages to these cabinets. i would never..."
- "I am, and have always been, a big fan of Skechers . However I have had these particular sneakers for less than a month, and as you can see, the..."
- "This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled! Then they tell you that..."
- " Dear Sirs, 10/8/2015 My name is R. LaBroi. I have been a student of James Madison for a number of years. My student number is JM964744. I have dealt with..."