HomeFix is always here to help
We are sorry to see the amount of complaints that we have received on this forum.We would like you to know that at HomeFix Corporation, we are committed to addressing any legitimate complaints and will do our best to resolve the problem.
If you have been less than satisfied with HomeFix Corporation is any way, please send an email detailing the problem, and including your contact information (preferably phone number and email address) to email@example.com.We do strive for 100% satisfaction and hope that you will give us the chance to make things right.
Thank you, and have a great day!
You May Also Like
- "I had this company come out today for a free second opinion and quote. The technician, Andrew, came out promptly and began discussing with my boyfriend the options to repair..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "As a result of poor technical service to our furnace this company has caused over $20K worth of damage to our property. After careful consideration, they have offered 15%..."
- "Got the hose as a gift. 1st use, it wouldn't work because the end attached to my faucet leaked. My friend tried to fix it by replacing the..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "I bought a can of progresso light vegetable soup which contained a rodent of some kind. What should I do ????..."
- "I placed an order for 5 tickets to the ALDS: Texas Rangers at Toronto Blue Jays - Game 1 (Home Game 1) from VividSeats.com on Thursday October 1, 2015 The..."
- "Jjdresses mislead costumers and rob right in front of your eyes We have ordered 8 dresses for a g Wedding all of them were a total fail. We had to..."
- "Specifically; fit, finish and quality issues throughout. The RV is put together with cheap and inferior quality products, the fit and finish is horrible and the customer "NO" service..."