After a very long and boring presentation from a decent fellow. I signed up with them to replace our front door. Thinking I was getting a good deal but it turns out i was way over charged.
Called a local company right afterwards for an estimate. I think they were called Precision Exteriors.
They came in gave an estimate straight to the point. Mind you the price was $1,000 less for the exact door.
Called and canceled my order with homefix, went with precision and added 4 triple pane windows for only 600 a piece with the 4th window being free so only $1,800.
I don't have there number but you can email them i found in my aol.
I have no idea how companies that charge so much stay in business, but then again i'm the *** that signed contracts right away. Luckily i got another estimate lol.bfa3475
You may also like
- "i'm building vail model it is an A frame home.it is in the woods on 5 acres.with trees everywhere. we are not permited to clear all of the land. when they..."
- "I contacted Larson Door regarding cancer on storm door via their web-site. I submitted all requestedinformation as requested via the web site. The phone number is a looped..."
- "We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level..."
- "There are certain professors in the world of academia who have the inane ability to render a subject so monotonous and juvenile that attending class is a waste of time..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "Is that a fabric lack or error on my Honda Mobilio RS (Year 2014) since it's unsteady since new buy on July 2014. My Honda Mobilio was felt unstaeady at..."
- "I kid you not. I have complained before about ebay's ineptitude, lack of customer service training, disregard for safety of the consumer's money and rights, and what I would..."
- "On Wednesday, December 11th Wet Seal had a sale going on where everything in the store was $15.00 or less. It was a great deal so I figured instead of..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."