After a very long and boring presentation from a decent fellow. I signed up with them to replace our front door. Thinking I was getting a good deal but it turns out i was way over charged.
Called a local company right afterwards for an estimate. I think they were called Precision Exteriors.
They came in gave an estimate straight to the point. Mind you the price was $1,000 less for the exact door.
Called and canceled my order with homefix, went with precision and added 4 triple pane windows for only 600 a piece with the 4th window being free so only $1,800.
I don't have there number but you can email them i found in my aol.
I have no idea how companies that charge so much stay in business, but then again i'm the *** that signed contracts right away. Luckily i got another estimate lol.review #273386
You may also like
- "I special ordered Pella windows and sliding door over instock lower priced windows and sliding door thinking I was buying a very good quality window and door. WRONG!!! ..."
- "He is a good talker! BEWARE.. He takes your money, does crappy work, doesnt come on job site, and when he gets 75% or more of the money he..."
- "This crook insisted that I pay him upfront and poured me a driveway that chipped, flaked and cracked after 2 weeks! I called him over and over again and requested..."
- "I went to the post office in Jackson, New Jersey today (February 12, 2013). A guy driving a truck belonging to Aqua Solutions, LLC decided that he was going to..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "Two days in a row I was shopping for a VZW RAZR in white at wirefly.com and a revolving price in red next to the phone picture stopped at $45.62..."
- "I did a search. The report listed nothing! No marriages, no divorces. No arrest records, nothing! It did list the previous addresses, but that was it...."
- "I purchased Vectra from our Vet because they claimed that it was superior to Frontline and is the only product they carry now. It is also more expensive. ..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."