After a very long and boring presentation from a decent fellow. I signed up with them to replace our front door. Thinking I was getting a good deal but it turns out i was way over charged.
Called a local company right afterwards for an estimate. I think they were called Precision Exteriors.
They came in gave an estimate straight to the point. Mind you the price was $1,000 less for the exact door.
Called and canceled my order with homefix, went with precision and added 4 triple pane windows for only 600 a piece with the 4th window being free so only $1,800.
I don't have there number but you can email them i found in my aol.
I have no idea how companies that charge so much stay in business, but then again i'm the *** that signed contracts right away. Luckily i got another estimate lol.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In summary, my experience with Flos lighting products leads me to conclude that Flos sells substandard products that are promoted by marketing hype and refuses to honor the warranty when..."
- "We had five windows replaced about eight years ago by Champion. During the original install, the workers tried to use pieces of mortar from the bricks to shim the windows...."
- "Jerry M. Jewell ruined my basement in Westminster, CO. Jerry was hired to remove the drywall in two bedrooms, a hallway, and bathroom for the purpose of an inspection by..."
- "Applied Behr Deck Over to new deck following instructions to the letter. 1 year later it is peeling in stripsThis year it is even worse. . We didn't even put..."
- "Two days in a row I was shopping for a VZW RAZR in white at wirefly.com and a revolving price in red next to the phone picture stopped at $45.62..."
- "I went to the post office in Jackson, New Jersey today (February 12, 2013). A guy driving a truck belonging to Aqua Solutions, LLC decided that he was going to..."
- "We were so displeased with the being lied and deceived; the charges and service we received by Jax Auto Mart were criminal. The owner JOHN HEDQUIST came right out and..."
- "I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did). I asked him why he..."
- "ULTA salons are totally not aware of what is on the online Menu of ULTA. I wanted the 'KeraStraight Intense Boost' which is a conditioning treatment. I had to..."