After a very long and boring presentation from a decent fellow. I signed up with them to replace our front door. Thinking I was getting a good deal but it turns out i was way over charged.
Called a local company right afterwards for an estimate. I think they were called Precision Exteriors.
They came in gave an estimate straight to the point. Mind you the price was $1,000 less for the exact door.
Called and canceled my order with homefix, went with precision and added 4 triple pane windows for only 600 a piece with the 4th window being free so only $1,800.
I don't have there number but you can email them i found in my aol.
I have no idea how companies that charge so much stay in business, but then again i'm the *** that signed contracts right away. Luckily i got another estimate lol.108e75b1 review #273386
You may also like
- "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..."
- "My husband and I bought a home from Clayton Homes of Tappahannock that has turned into one nightmare after another. They hired Woodland Landscapping company to set our home..."
- "My husband and I had all new windows & doors, puchased at Lowes and installed by Lowes, put in our home approximately 2 years ago. ALL of the windows have..."
- "This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go. I got back to my room and this is the disgrace..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "I sent my sunglasses for repair, and paid $99.00 in advance for the repair. I finally got the glasses back about 2 months later. The new lenses don't fit the..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."