Homefix - bad window installation and customer service
Homefix replaced windows in my house a few years ago.They did a poor job and messed up a number of the window frames on the inside.
On the outside the wrapping doesn't contact the house siding correctly. They didn't even bother to caulk around all the windows on the inside. They proceeded to contact me wishing to sell other services and products, but never did a thing to resolve my complaints.
They still call me often despite my insistence that I want nothing to do with this company.Don't even give them your information, let alone hire them!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "BEWARE!!! I recently ordered a spray of flowers and paid for the upgrade. However, I saw the flowers that had my name on them and it was the ugliest arrangement..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. ..."