Homefix - bad window installation and customer service

Homefix replaced windows in my house a few years ago.They did a poor job and messed up a number of the window frames on the inside.

On the outside the wrapping doesn't contact the house siding correctly. They didn't even bother to caulk around all the windows on the inside. They proceeded to contact me wishing to sell other services and products, but never did a thing to resolve my complaints.

They still call me often despite my insistence that I want nothing to do with this company.Don't even give them your information, let alone hire them!

More Review Details

Helpful? 6 Yes 6 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 17, 2012 #410801

I am sincerely sorry that you had a less than satisfactory experience with HomeFix, but I would appreciate the chance to make things right. If you send your contact information and description of the problem to customerservice@homefixcorporation.com, someone will be in touch with you. Thank you, and have a great day.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to HomeFix. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about HomeFix.
Filing a new complaint about