• show-popup

Shares 0

Homefix - bad window installation and customer service

• by   Dec 01, 2011
  • 1 comment
  • Review #: 278529
Company HomeFix
Product / Service Windows
Location Washington, District Of Columbia
Category Home Construction and Repair
Views 64

Homefix replaced windows in my house a few years ago.They did a poor job and messed up a number of the window frames on the inside.

On the outside the wrapping doesn't contact the house siding correctly. They didn't even bother to caulk around all the windows on the inside. They proceeded to contact me wishing to sell other services and products, but never did a thing to resolve my complaints.

They still call me often despite my insistence that I want nothing to do with this company.Don't even give them your information, let alone hire them! 3031159

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 17, 2012
Anonymous,
I am sincerely sorry that you had a less than satisfactory experience with HomeFix, but I would appreciate the chance to make things right. If you send your contact information and description of the problem to customerservice@homefixcorporation.com, someone will be in touch with you. Thank you, and have a great day.
Reply to HomeFix

Read next HomeFix complaint

HomeFix is always here to help

We are sorry to see the amount of complaints that we have received on this forum.We would like you t...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about HomeFix.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug